We remind you that it is strictly forbidden to walk on the engraved surfaces with shoes on. According to the Park Regulation, people who wish to get closer to the images engraved on the centre of large rocks are allowed to do so only walking barefoot, in order to avoid damages to the surfaces.
Visitors must note as well that it is strictly forbidden to scrape, carve, and/or leave any sign on the rocks, even on the apparently non-engraved ones.
Visitors’ common sense is entrusted with the heritage site preservation.
TOURIST VISIT RULES:
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO STEP ON OR TO DAMAGE THE ENGRAVED ROCKS;
- Follow the route signs;
- Do not light fires;
- Respect the nature, flowers, and animals inside the park;
- Do not pick up stones and minerals;
- Collect your litter and do not leave garbage in the woods;
- Camping outside the authorized areas is strictly forbidden.