It must be remembered that it is strictly forbidden to walk on the engraved surfaces with shoes. According to the regulation, people who wish to get closer to the images placed on the central part of large rocks are allowed to do it walking barefoot, in order to avoid any damage to the surfaces.
Visitors must note as well that it is strictly forbidden to scrape, to carve and to leave any sign on the rocks, even on the apparently non–engraved rocks.
Visitors’ common sense is entrusted with the heritage preservation.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO STEP ON OR TO DAMAGE THE ENGRAVED ROCKS
- Follow the route signs
- Do not light fire
- Respect the nature, flowers and animals
- Do not pick up stones and minerals
- Collect your litter and do not leave them in the wood
- Camping outside authorized areas is forbidden